Wedding Dresses Tips
1. Don't forget the cost of alterations to your dress
2. Book wedding dress shopping in advance with stores. Save time!
3. Save up to 70% off at wedding dress sample sales
4. Have a budget of what you want to spend in mind. And stick to it!
5. Start looking for dresses immediately. Finding your perfect dress takes time
Wedding Venue Tips
1. Monday to Wednesday weddings are cheaper
2. See if your venue will serve your wedding cake as dessert
3. Prosecco is more cost effective than champagne (cheers!)
4. Maximise time with guests by staying at one venue throughout your special day
5. Book your venue first to help focus the rest of your planning
Wedding Styling Tips
1. Check any unexpected costs that might come from photographers
2. Search wedding blogs for the style of photography you want
3. You can make your own wedding cake, or ask a family friend if they're a keen baker!
4. Home grown flowers add a personal touch, and save you money
5. Collating your favourite wedding style inspiration will give you more focus
Wedding Entertainment Tips
1. A DJ or a band will help the atmosphere come alive
2. Ask guests to bring their own drinks. They get their favourite tipple, you save money, everyone's a winner
3. Food tasting boards in the evening can help refuel those tired guests on the dance floor!
4. Music playlists are quick and easy to set up. Ask your guests for their favourite party songs too
5. Photo booths with props can be great fun and let your guests get creative!
Wedding DIY Tips
1. Hanging feathers dipped in glitter look amazing!
2. Displaying photos of family, friends and holidays can become a focal point for guests
3. Friends with benefits. Do you know a graphic designer who can help with the invites?
4. Empty jam jars with flowers or sweets can make your tables look stunning
5. Bunting is fun to make and even personalise. It will brighten up any room